Our SKOY CELLULOSE CLOTHS are made of cellulose (the material that makes up the walls of a plant cell) mixed with wood pulp so that small holes inside the cloth can absorb liquid and hold it inside.
Our cellulose cloths absorb and hold liquid well and can last through some fairly tough cleaning jobs. They work well on bathroom surfaces and countertops as well as dishes and everyday spills. You can even cut them into smaller sizes to provide more uses out of each cloth.
Use different cloths for different jobs.
Clean cloths regularly - there are a number of ways:
- Saturate cloth with water (around ½ cup for a cellulose cloth), and heat on high in the microwave for 30 seconds or so.
- Soak cloth in full-strength vinegar for five minutes. Rinse.
- Washing machine. Toss it in with a load of your whites.
- If you’ve got a dishwasher, you can add your cloth to a load of dishes.
The Skoy Cloth is a chlorine-free product using water-based colours and inks.
The Skoy Cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh